- Weather-resistant, untreated, solid wood, can be designed individually
- Playable from all four sides
- Easy to move with robust wheels
- Convenient slots for tools, sticks, and hoses
- With a large mud bowl and worktop
- Oven with clicking knobs and baking tray; oven door with magnet catchers
- Extra plant section with two metal flowerpots
- Two metal mud pots for collecting, storing, and scooping water
This modernly designed mud kitchen made of weather-resistant solid wood is the new star of the garden and on the balcony! Playable from all four sides, it offers space for multiple children for creative playtime as an outdoor kitchen. And this is unique: Thanks to the indestructible wheels, it can be pushed around as much as the children want!
An oven with two knobs that make clicking sounds, a large mud bowl, two small mud pots and two flower pots made of metal as well as recesses, hooks, and a storage surface for organising gardening tools, cooking equipment and mud utensils make this extraordinary "summer kitchen" complete! This mud kitchen invites children to play in the mud to their hearts' content.
The oven represents a special playtime highlight! Two pre-mounted rails help children insert the "baking tray". The oven door can be opened completely via the recesses that can be gripped. A magnet allows the door to be closed safely. The two flower pots can not only be used for playing with the mud, but also for planting flowers, herbs, and much more, or serve as a collection container. The two small pots in the upper portion can also be used for organising smaller toys and pieces. Long gardening tools can be safely stored with the help of the oblong slots on two levels.
For long-lasting use, the untreated wood can be treated or coloured with a wood-preserving varnish according to the users' needs.
Measurements: Approx. 104 x 59 x 54 cm; Working height: approx. 54 cm