Sensory Reflective Colour Burst Balls
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Beautiful multi-coloured balls robustly constructed from hard wearing, hand finished stainless steel.
The colour burst effect provides a spectrum of bright metallic shades on each ball, with a fascinating reflection that distorts like a fish-eye lens to give children an intriguing view of themselves and their surroundings.
Stainless steel will warm to the touch to encourage further sensory discovery and the tough lightweight material makes the balls easy for even the youngest children to handle and explore.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Understanding the World - observation, colour
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
Sizes: 60mm, 80mm, 100mm and 150mm dia. Pk4.
Age: Suitable for all ages.