Robustly constructed from hard wearing stainless steel, these beautiful smooth tactile balls provide a stretched version of reality that is distorted like a fish-eye lens giving children a fascinating view of themselves and the world.
The balls are lightweight and easy to handle for the youngest children, they can be used indoors or out and provide a focal point for displays. The hand finished reflective surfaces provide a colour match with the surroundings which will promote interest and discussion.
Stainless steel will warm to the touch to encourage further sensory discovery and the tough lightweight material makes the balls easy for even the youngest children to handle and explore.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Understanding the World - observation, colour
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
Sizes: 60mm, 80mm, 100mm and 150mm dia. Pk4.
Age: Suitable for all ages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.