Tearmann Wooden Playstand
Did you know... you can add this item to one of our PuzzleBug Payment Plans and pay in instalments?
The Tearmann is a beautifully handmade wooden playstand. Commonly found in Waldorf settings, the playstand can be a den, fort, reading corner, shop, puppet theatre and so much more! Tearmann means sanctuary in Irish and we're sure that this would become a much cherished addition to any play space.
Full Set (both sides): 135cm height (floor to top of canopy), 135cm total width, 78cm depth.
Half Set (one side): 135cm height, 67cm width (measured to maximum canopy reach), 78cm depth.
- Handmade at home by a husband and wife team in rural Northern Ireland
- CE and UKCA tested
- This is NOT designed to be climbed on. Please treat as you would other playroom furniture / storage.
- Made from FSC certified wood
- Shipped flatpack to reduce carbon footprint by 70% and allow entirely plastic free packaging. Simple instructions included in box!
- We make our own colours so sometimes they do vary batch to batch
Did you know... you can add your Tearmann to one of our PuzzleBug Payment Plans and pay in instalments?