Payment Plans

We offer a number of payment plan options to help you spread the cost of your order! 

1. Klarna - shop now, pay later
What is Klarna? Sometimes it helps to have your order now but defer a payment until payday - or even split it into smaller instalments. Our Klarna option lets you purchase the items you need (and receive them now) without having to worry about the costs upfront. Just select ‘pay later with Klarna’ at the checkout. It’s as easy as that!
  • Pay later in 30 days. Place your order and we’ll ship it as usual. You won’t have to pay a penny for 30 days. No interest, no hidden fees (minimum spend £35).

  • Pay in 3 instalments. Place your order and we'll send it right away. Then pay for it in 3 equal payments, collected monthly. No interest and no fees. Ever.

You'll find Klarna at the Checkout! 

2. PuzzleBug Savers Club 

Use our Savers Club to spread payments over up to 6 months! Just add your items to your basket and enter code SAVERS at checkout. 80% will be deducted, leaving a 20% deposit to pay.

    Pay a 20% deposit and the rest over a maximum of 6 months via PayPal invoice. We will send you a PayPal invoice and you choose how much you’d like to pay off and when! Once the invoice is paid then we’ll deliver your item/s.

    What if I don’t use PayPal? Contact us at orders@puzzlebug.co.uk and we can send you an invoice for bank transfer payments instead!

    If you’re a member of our Facebook Group, we’ll deduct your 10% discount when we send your invoice – as the SAVERS discount code can’t be used alongside any other codes on the website. 10% can be applied to all items on website except KateHaa Balance Boards and ‘Sawdust and Rainbows’ Climbing Frames & Accessories. If you’re not already a member then why not join? 

    You can use any current sale offers when you add items to your basket (but no other discount codes will be able to be used for Savers Club orders).

    The 20% deposit is non refundable, but we’ll send you reminders if you’re nearing the 6 month maximum with a balance still to pay! If you are not able to complete your payment plan for whatever reason then all your payments will be returned to you, minus the 20% deposit.

    All orders over £29 qualify for free delivery - if your 20% deposit is less than this and you pay a delivery charge on checkout (which the website calculates automatically) we will adjust your invoice to remove this charge. 

    Christmas delivery 2019 – Savers Club orders must be paid in full by 8th December 2019 to guarantee delivery in time for Christmas.

    If you wish to add any further items to an existing ‘Savers Club’ order then just email us at orders@puzzlebug.co.uk and we’ll add them to your invoice. Or, you can have multiple Savers Club accounts running at once - once for Christmas and one for a Birthday perhaps! 

    If there is anything you’d like to order from our current suppliers that is either out of stock or we don’t currently stock then give us a shout at orders@puzzlebug.co.uk – we can look into adding to our next order for you!